- It is our policy to never share your email address with anyone else. It will only ever be used to send you the Newsletters you are subscribed to. You can unsubscribe below at any time you wish.
- AMJ Embroidery sells products on behalf of digitizers. The information and desings for sale at AMJ Embroidery was provided to us by the person or company who made them, and has not been authenticated in any way by AMJ Embroidery website. While care is taken to ensure any items sold at AMJ Embroidery are of the highest quality, AMJ Embroidery cannot be held responsible in any way for the content.
- There are no warranties nor guarantees given by AMJ Embroidery for any items sold on our site as they are sold on behalf of the supplier. All questions and problems arising from the items purchased must be directed to the suppliers. AMJ Embroidery will gladly correspond with the suppliers on your behalf.
- The design and layout of this entire website, including the text and all images are the property of the AMJ Embroidery. You may not copy them without our written permission from AMJ Embroidery
- AMJ Embroidery may later have links to other sites of interest not the property of AMJ Embroidery. These sites are not endorsed by the AMJ embroidery website and we hold no responsibility or accountability for the content sold or displayed on them.
- All products sold at AMJ Embroidery are owned and copyright protected by the individual designers. These items do not belong to the AMJ Embroidery website.
- It is the full responsibility of the embroidery digitizers to ensure their items use original artwork, or they comply with all the copyright and royalty rules for the artwork in use.
- It is the full responsibility of any tutorial authors / clipart artists etc to ensure the information and items they sell as their original work, is indeed their original work.
- AMJ Embroidery retains the right, but not the obligation, to remove any item for sale if it determines the item may violate any intellectual property rights.
If you believe that any material on the Site infringes upon any copyright that you own or control, you may file a notification of such infringement with our Designated Agent as set out below:
Fax: 086 605 8301
Proper notification under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act DMCA must contain the following:
(i) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
(ii) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
(iii) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
(iv) Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
(v) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
(vi) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We may give notice of a claim of copyright infringement by means of a general notice on the Site, electronic mail to a user’s e-mail address, or by written communication sent by first-class mail to a user’s address. We will terminate the account of anyone who we deem to be a repeat offender of our copyright policies.
Use of Designs
- All designs sold at AMJ Embroidery are licensed for the original customer use only. You cannot sell, trade, copy, loan, transfer or in any way duplicate the design software (digitized design file) in any part or whole without violating copyright law.
- You may use any designs on any items for yourself or that are distributed as gifts. You can also use the designs on items for resale, as long as you make them yourself as part of a home business and they are not made or sold on a commercial scale.
- By downloading the embroidery files, you are agreeing to adhere to the guidelines listed here and any additional statements in the files themselves expressed by the digitizer.
- Payments can be made by credit card, PayPal or Pay Fast.
- Credit Card payments and most Paypal payments are cleared immediately. Designs will be available for immediate download. Other items will be shipped and delivery times vary depending on where they are shipped from.
- If you choose to pay by means of e-check through Paypal, your products will not be shipped or available for downloaded until the funds are cleared.
- All payments made to the AMJ website are processed through a third party like Paypal who use encryption to the maximum strength supported by the shopper’s browser using 128 Bit SSL. No credit card details are kept by AMJ Embroidery.
- In some cases, a credit card transaction processed by Paypal may be subject to a currency conversion fee applied by the credit card issuer. Any additional fees applied are not within the jurisdiction of AMJ Embroidery.
- All Prices and Specials quoted at AMJ Embroidery are in US Dollars or South African Rand and subject to change at any time. They do not include any taxes, duty or customs fees. You will be responsible for any taxes/duties applied by your local authority. Shipping and handling fees are often additional and applied at the checkout.
- AMJ Embroidery retains the right to sell or to decline to sell to any customer for any reason whatsoever.
- If your payment is returned for insufficient funds, you will be required to pay all bank fees and any collection and/or legal fees required to collect the full amount. Payments returned for ‘charge-back’ will be considered fraud, and you will be prosecuted to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- AMJ Embroidery acts as a venue on which individual entrepreneurs run their businesses, with AMJ Embroidery suppliers responsible for paying appropriate sales taxes for those businesses.
Refunds and Credits
- Due to the electronic nature of designs there are no refunds, credits or exchanges after your order is placed and downloaded.
- AMJ Embroidery will work with you to help download any items and ensure your order is received. Assistance will be given for any problem.
- If a downloaded product is ordered in duplicate, a credit in AMJ Dollars or Rands can be arranged in the case of notification within 30 days. After this, we can offer a product exchange from the same designer for an item of equal or lesser value than the duplicate purchase.
- AMJ Embroidery has a number of mailing lists, including but not limited to, AMJ Newsletter, weeky promotional advertisement.
- It is our policy to never share your email address with anyone else. It will only ever be used to send you the Newsletters you are subscribed to. If you write to the office with a query for a particular supplier or further product information, your email address will be sent to the supplier who will contact you directly.
- You can unsubscribe at any time you wish by logging into your personal Account area. You can also use the checkbox at the checkout, if you don’t wish to be contacted about newsletters and specials.
- By confirming your subscription or to the AMJ Embroidery newsletter, or receiving weekly promotional advertisements by not checking the checkbox at the checkout for the newsletters you give AMJ Embroidery your affirmative, prior, direct permission to email you advertisements of items offered for sale at the AMJ website.
- Further, by confirming your newsletter subscriptions, or not checking the box at the checkout notifying us that you don’t want to receive product updates, you agree that you waive any and all potential causes of action under any “anti-spam” legislation for your locality against AMJ Embroidery and/or our digitizers which may arise from mailouts of the AMJ mailouts.
- By purchasing designs from AMJ Embroidery, you, the customer, agree to follow the above terms and conditions for using designs and images. If it is found that items you have purchased from our site have been shared or copied in any way, you will be prohibited from ordering from AMJ Embroidery in future.
- If you cancel your payment after downloading and receiving designs from AMJ Embroidery, you will also be prohibited from ordering in future.
- AMJ Embroidery can revise any of these policies at any time by updating any postings on this site.
123total visits,1visits today